Hello, welcome to my Best Food Processor & Food Processor Reviews blog. I’m Kristine who juggles the role of a career woman and a loving mom. To find out why I’m recommending food processors, read my story here. Most of the best food processors that I reviewed are best rated food processors recommended by magazines, consumer reports and home users reviews at Amazon. I hope you can find information to help you buy a best food processor here!
Food Processor Reviews – Quick Guide
After years of preparing meals for my family, I have had a lot of experience and here I would like to share the wonders of a food processor! In this blog, you will find pointers in buying a food processor, product reviews, food processor ratings, my top picks and some guides to put your food processor to good use. If you are not sure whether you should be buying a food processor or a blender, read this post.
How to Choose the Best Food Processor
I will provide some quick tips here about how to choose a food processor. You will be using the food processor a lot in your kitchen if you cook regularly, so make sure you choose the right one that will help you save a lot meal preparation time. I find that it is easier and less confusing if you think about choosing a food processor in this order:
- Size – First things first. How much food do you usually prepare? For 1 – 3 persons, get a small food processor; 4 – 6 persons a medium one, and a large one if you’re cooking for more than 7 persons. You can find my list of food processors according to cup size here.
- Power – How much will you use it? Higher power or wattage will make food processing faster and more efficient for heavy use. But if you’re not looking for a heavy duty machine there’s no need to spend more for the extra power.
- Versatility and extras – Would you like the food processor to do other stuff like juicing or blending? Do you want different size bowls and blades for flexibility in meal size? More isn’t always good news especially when it means a load on the price tag, so make sure the extras bring you value if you’re paying for them.
After narrowing down your choices, make sure your food processor also has these features:
- Sharp stainless steel blades
- A variety of slicing/shredding disks
- A large feed tube or chute
- Non slip and sturdy base
- Safety locking features
- A good warranty
You can read more in my guide of how to choose the best food processor here.
Best Food Processor Reviews
I have used and reviewed a lot of good food processors, and here are the reviews of my top rated food processors. Incidentally, you can also look at these Best Selling Food Processors of the Year.
- Best Food Processor – Best food processor! High powered, spacious work bowl, easy clean with Clean Touch Control Pad.
- Best Medium Food Processor – Medium size food processor for medium size family. Small footprint but strong motor, with two feed tubes of different sizes.
- Best Small Food Processor – Ideal for small jobs, with separate compartments to process wet or dry items.
- Best Large Food Processor – Extra large, good size of tubes to minimize the need to cut. Virtually shatterproof Lexan work bowl.
- Best High Power Food Processor – High wattage for faster work process and with many types of blades for a variety of tasks.
- Best Baby Food Processors - Make your own baby food so that baby can eat as healthily as the rest of the family.
Food Processor Reviews – My Story
I strive to ensure that mealtimes are delicious, fun and nutritious. While I believe doing things the old-fashioned way brings out the best in ingredients, I cannot deny that times are moving fast. Spending too much time preparing food would probably result in the fast-food delivery guy knocking on the door, and my kids devouring all the calorie-laden pizzas, burgers, fries, etc.
Now, advancement in the cooking industry has yielded machines that make the cooking process faster and easier. One of the machines that I rave about is the food processor – my best food processor:) This gadget is most helpful in doing the little tasks that actually consume much time, such as chopping garlic or onions finely. Using it eliminates a great deal of time compared to using the knife, and you won’t have lingering smells on your hand. Besides chopping, I use it to blend, puree and even mix dough for baking breads, cakes and biscuits.
In the past, we would have to buy a separate dough mixer, blender, slicer, grater, chopper and many others for each purpose in the cooking process. We end up with more rarely used appliances cluttering the kitchen. With today’s “all-in-one” food processors, using one single motor to power the machine, we are able to perform many tasks with it – just by switching the blades for different works. This equates to cost efficiency, low maintenance, and best of all it really does cut down preparation time!
Food Processor Reviews – Guide & Blog Post
- My Best Food Processor Latest Blog Post
- Guide To Purchase Food Processor
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- KitchenAid Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Black & Decker Food Processor
- Proctor Silex Food Processor
Best Food Processor – Top Picks Quick Links
- KitchenAid KFP750 12-Cup – Best Food Processor
- KitchenAid Chef’s Chopper KFC3100 – Best Small Food Processor
- Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-cup – Best Medium Size Food Processor
- Cuisinart DLC-2014 PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Capacity – Best Large Food Processor
- KitchenAid KFPW760OB 12-Cup – Best High Power Food Processor
Well, owning a best food processor can really make your life easier. Hope you enjoy reading this best food processor reviews blog.